New Beginnings (Post #1)


Hey everyone, glad to have you here at The Catch! Just wanted to start things off by saying I'm honored you took the time to stop by and I really do hope you enjoy my writing as we talk some baseball year-round.

While we're just starting up this page, I am hoping this can evolve into something special. As of now, It's my goal to deliver one - two articles per week (maybe 100 per year). Maybe over time we can start a podcast or put out some videos and grow. I'm really not sure where I'd like to take this thing yet. For now, I'm just trying to enjoy the moment and I'm glad to have a few visitors.

The layout of the site is a work in progress. The "navigation" tab should help you...well, navigate the site. Below this post on the main page you will find the most recent posts. If you pull out the tab on the left you will also find all posts in the archive or by using the categories feature.

You'll also see at the top of the page we have a "Members" tab. Here you will find our Patreon Membership link in which you can gain additional benefits by becoming a Patreon member! Please take a look and consider becoming a member!

Oh, and remember, you can comment on posts! Feel free to get some discussion going. Let's just keep it respectful!

P.S. - Lastly, we have a Facebook group, too, where we talk fantasy and baseball. Please feel free to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/411656819646214/

Thank you and I hope you enjoy yourself,
(Lead Writer) Steven Claxton

Comments